2. Work. Sleep. Work. I get tons of sleep now because it's snuggle weather. I no longer have to haul my ass of the bed before noon for fear of frying myself to death.
3. Sex and the City 2 aka Bag and Shoe Porn. Love love love Samantha. And (Paula) Abdul. Sara Jessica Parker's arms are scary. And her laugh is annoying. Woman, you are fifty, the 8-year old girl laugh does not suit you. At all.
4. Switched up my skin care routine (if you could call it that). Goodbye VMV, hello Mario Badescu. and Olay Regenerist Serum (hi Anj). I blame Paula Begoun. Ever since I bought her book I've been on a mad hunt for sunscreen, an alcohol-free toner with BHA or AHA, and an antioxidant-rich moisturizer in an airtight container with a pump. Tsk. Ignorance
5. Got a haircut. Looks totally the same. But the ends are healthier. And the stylist asked me if I had my hair rebonded recently. It's been six months, so I guess it's holding up pretty well.
6. The Vampire Diaries. As opposed to Robert Pattinson's lifetime of eternal constipation, Ian Somerhalder seems determined to smolder for all eternity. Who am I to resist?